Thursday, January 8, 2009

Computers - Necessary Evil

I hate my work computer. It does not matter that they bought a brand new one a few months ago, my computer at work seems to have the same problems as the old one. My computer never likes to log on to the server, which is unfortunate since everything is on our server. Yesterday, my computer decided it was a good idea to let some malicious software attach to it, and conveniently it is software that does not want to be removed. Therefore, my computer had to be taken today to the tech people's office (small firms are too small to hire tech guys full time), and it is unknown when I will see my machine again. Fortunately I purchased a laptop not long ago that is able to connect wirelessly to our server. Unfortunately, my server address does not like any computer, and I have been able to write an entire blog while waiting for it to long on ... and it is still going with no indication of connecting anytime soon. Now there is just more work for me to make up!!!

No comments: