Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wonder if it would pass?


I received this e-mail this morning about an all-points inspection on my car. I am pretty sure that my car would fail right now since it has one wheel and tire that is horizontal instead of vertical, the impact could not have been good on the back brakes, and, well, it needs a lot of body work (even though that would not be considered in the all points inspection I am sure!). Some of what is included in an inspection:

Multi-Point Inspection Includes:
• Check & Top Off Fluids: Brake, Coolant,
Transmission, Power Steering, Window Washer
• Inspect Tires
• Inspect Windshield & Wipers
• Inspect Filters: Air & Oil
• Inspect Steering & Clutch
• Check for Oil & Fluid Leaks
• Check Major Systems
• Check Shocks and Struts
• Check Brake Wear
• Test Condition of Battery
• And Much More!!

No comments: