Friday, November 14, 2008

Blog of the Week - Cake Wrecks

In celebration of my birthday, I want to share with you one of the highlights of my morning each morning -- Cake Wrecks. This blog posts pictures of the messed up, creepy, scary or just cakes that make you scratch your head and say - huh? In keeping with the day, I thought I would share some of the birthday cake wrecks. I am sure every 4 year old needs to play Grand Theft Auto (isn't it rated mature?). Or that every 9 year old loves bones in a graveyard complete with worms. Of course this one is perfect if you turn 26 and get divorced on the same day - except it was meant for a person celebrating self-employment. Maybe since I am inching nearer the big 3-0, I should ask for a cake with Tom Selleck on it - minus the chest hair.

I think I will play it safe and skip the cake this year :)

No comments: