Friday, September 12, 2008

Suggestion for Writers of The Office

Dear writers of The Office,

In case you ever run out of material for the show, I have an episode idea. Our office saw quite a bit of excitement this week when we bought and received our Keurig coffee maker. Seriously, you would have thought that the most awesome thing ever was delivered to our office as we all tested the new contraption that brews one cup of coffee at a time. I am sure all sorts of jokes can be made out of the demonstration, Michael (or some other unlucky member of The Office) burning his or her tongue on the extra hot beverages produced, someone else taking the lid off the k-cup and making a mess, etc. A shot can be made of Darryl erasing whatever number is on the board for days without accidents as Michael has his tongue wrapped in gauze and files a workers compensation claim. I want to see Stanley excited again like he was on Pretzel Day, and I think this would be a great day for him to get excited. Michael could even put his "World's Best Boss" cup to good use. Meredith could get confused by the alcoholic drink flavors not having alcohol in them. Angela could have her tea. The possibilities are endless.

It think it is sad that I think of situations at my own office and come up with The Office episodes, and then even blog about them (from my office, of course), but just in case you, the writers, cruise around the blogosphere looking for ideas, maybe, just maybe, you will see my Keurig coffe maker blog and a funny episode will be born.

Sincerely,

The Office Fan in Txk

1 comment:

SimplyDenyse said...

I LOVE The Office and I think the coffee this would be hilarious. We got one of those a few months ago in our office and it was pretty funny just watching everyone try to figure it out.