Monday, September 15, 2008

Pictures from my storm damage





Here you go mom (and anyone else who wants to see). This is what is left of my carport. I still do not have electricity and I still have a downed line in my backyard and on my carport that is live/hot. And I have tried to call the electric company the past two days to report the downed line since it is a huge safety hazard (and therefore not able to be reported online), and have gotten nothing but a busy signal. So, if you are in the area, stay out of my backyard and do not touch the carport because I don't want to find any fried bodies when I get home!

2 comments:

SimplyDenyse said...

Yikes, where exactly do you live? We got a lot of damage in our area as well but fortunatly our home made it out ok.

Baylordia said...

Texarkana where we had only tropical storm force winds. Glad to hear that y'all came out alright. Sounds like I lost electricity longer than y'all did!