Friday, September 12, 2008

The Office, Season 4

I have finished watching all of Season 4 of The Office. I do not watch it on TV, but wait until it comes out on DVD because it is so much better without the commercial breaks. Season 2 is still the season with the funniest episodes, but Season 4 provided quite a few laughs. My favorite Season 4 character had to be Stanley. I am glad that the writers highlighted him in a few more episodes. The funniest blooper was also Stanley. The Dinner Party was the most ackward, yet funniest episode of the season (in my opinion). I am sure that it was frustrating during the season for the people that watch on TV with the writer's strike, but I was able to avoid that by waiting for the DVD. I am not sure if I can wait for the DVD for Season 5 though, although I may just watch the first episode of Season 5 on TV and wait for the rest. I hope they do like they have done in the past and skip ahead three months. I just want to see the answers to the cliffhangers and then I will be able to be patient again.

No comments: