Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I must be mildly ...

OCD.  I just spent the last few minutes alphabetizing the blogs on my bookmarks bar.  It was bugging me that Safari doesn't automatically put them in alphabetical order.  It doesn't matter that I rarely visit the ones at the bottom of the list that are now at the top because they are in alphabetical order.  It is weird though that I am that way about alphabetizing.  My DVD collection used to be alphabetized until Kory and Rod decided it would be funny to mess with my mind a few months ago and shuffle them, and I have been trying to hold out as long as possible before fixing them (I am in the fifth month since the incident, and I haven't fixed them yet - and I am proud of myself, further showing I must be mildly OCD).  I am the same way about my books as well.  Alphabetized by title, not by author.  My books are all mixed up right now because of a lack of book shelves, and it is driving me crazy.  If I ever go into crazy land, it will be because of lack of alphabetization!!! :)

No comments: