Friday, December 28, 2007

Bad Fan

I am a bad Texas football fan.  Since they didn't play in a New Years bowl game, I accidentally missed it.  Instead of enjoying the pounding that Texas put on Arizona State (or someone like that), I was enjoying episodes of The Office - Season Two.  I see that they did just fine without my usually loyal support.  In fact, I think that my normal New Years ritual of watching as many games as I can fit into a 24-hour period of time, then watching the last two bowls may be altered a bit since I really don't care in this year of crazy football.  At least on Saturday I should have the opportunity to watch Eli and the Giants take on New England.  Go Manning!  Even though it would be historic for the Patriots, I prefer to watch a Manning win any day of the week (and it is even sweeter if it is a win against Brady).  I am not holding my breath though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.