Monday, November 26, 2007

Lil T and the Christmas Tree




I put up my Christmas tree on Friday.  Knowing how much Lil T dislikes change, I figured he would have a problem with the Christmas tree taking over his dining room.  I let him out of the kitchen expecting him to protest at the very sight of twinkling lights and shining things and a tree indoors.  Lil T ran right past the tree.  Paid it no attention whatsoever.  He eventually sniffed the tree after about two hours of running around the living room, but that is it.  YAY!!!  Now Lil T does not have to stay confined all December long in the kitchen.  The pictures are of Lil T playing on the couch and loveseat when I first let him out to play expecting him to protest at the sight of the tree.

We are also in the process of crate training.  So far so good.

No comments: