Thursday, November 1, 2007

Future Posts

Well, I have been thinking about several different topics that I want to write about that should be coming in the next few weeks.  The study on 2 Timothy is going really well, and has me wanting to write about entrusting the things in the Bible to faithful men, meaning it can't be watered down.  Some self-evaluation things have led me to wonder about walking contradictions.  I am nearing the finish of several books that are outstanding.  I have more books that I have bought (I have come to the conclusion that it is an addiction, hahaha!).  I just wish that at some point I could shut off my brain and stop thinking because my brain seems to work non-stop.  Maybe I will have more of an opportunity to post soon since my cell now doubles as a pda, meaning I can write on it or maybe even on the laptop to easily transfer to a computer that has internet. I haven't played with it enough yet to see if that will work.

No comments: