Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blog of the Week - Tominthebox News Network

I haven't taken much time to post anything this week because I bought a new phone and have been playing with it (Samsung Blackjack, very nice, but also complicated), but I will take a few minutes to suggest a blog for this week.  I love dry humor and satire, mainly because there is a mix of truth to it, so I love this blog.  Tominthebox News Network (or TBNN as it likes to refer to itself in the blogs) has some of the best religious satire that I have read.  Some of it is just nonsense type writing, i.e. this article about a guy that wanted to be a missionary to Krakozhia.  Some of it is so close to the truth that it would not surprise you to be reading it on CNN or Fox News tomorrow.  All in all, very entertaining although some of it may not make sense if you are a follower of TV preachers (especially the ones who are "incredibly good-looking" to quote Zoolander, I think).

No comments: