Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lil T like a little kid

I have already determined that having a dog is like having a two-three year old that never grows up (except that you can leave them home alone).  Lil T just keeps proving that.  On Tuesday, I had to buy dog food, and I decided to buy Lil T a pack of toys that included a ball since all of his balls seem to be MIA.  When I got the pack of toys home to Lil T, he was so excited to have new toys to play with that he could not decide whether to eat his dinner or play with his new toys.  What is funny is that the toys are basically the same toys he already has (except cleaner).  All night long you could hear him playing with his new soft bone (in brown although he already has one in blue that needs to be and will be thrown away because it has been washed one too many times).  I thought he would chase the ball around first since that was the one toy he had not played with in a while, but he did not start doing that until last night.  I guess he was bored with his old toys, and just needed some new ones to entertain himself!

No comments: