Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog of the Week - Pyromaniacs

Last week I was sick and had to stay home on Thursday, so here is the blog of the week that I would have posted had I been at work.  It is Pyromaniacs, a blog group run by some guys who teach at a church somewhere (actually I think that they go to Grace Community Church which you may recognize as the church John MacArthur teaches at).  Often the posts are humorous with the art accompanying the blog entertaining.  The thing that I particularly like is the posts that point out the inconsistencies in liberal and emerging churches.  Some of the advertisements and gimmicks used by these groups are unbelievable.   There are posts with substance as well, although they are usually peppered with sarcasm and dry humor.  Entertaining read for the most part on most days.

No comments: