Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Office

I have been cutting most of TV out of my life for the past year or two now (except football and American Idol), and I hope that doesn't change. However, since I rarely watch TV, I had not seen an episode of The Office until recently. Now I am hooked! That show is very funny and I can't help but laugh through each episode. I still don't think I will watch it on TV when the new season comes out. However, I do actually want the seasons on DVD. I have never really understood the whole watching a season of TV on DVD until now. I think I could see each episode over and over and still laugh. So if my parents or brother need a hint this year when it comes to birthday and/or Christmas gifts, I REALLY want The Office on DVD (The Office - Season One, The Office - Season Two, The Office - Season Three), or a Dwight Schrute Bobblehead if you can find one for my office. Also, if you do something that you really don't think is funny but I burst out laughing, you probably just remind me of something I saw on The Office.

*Disclaimer: the characters from The Office do not resemble those who work in my office in any way. OK, maybe they do a bit, but not too much! In fact, the youth/college at church remind me more of the characters on The Office and that has become sort of an inside joke with fellow The Office junkies like me. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=8368&SESSID=fb72a47dc5746f9f269d67cea940881b

They do have Dwight bobbleheads, and I want one of them too! :-)

Cyndia

Summer said...

Have you ever watched Monk? It comes on USA and its MY new favorite show. Totally addicted. Do you like mysteries? Well, its GREAT and you can get most past seasons on DVD as well. (p.s. I like The Office too)
~S