Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Countdown to 30: Let the Countdown Begin!

Starting tomorrow for thirty days, I am going to countdown to my thirtieth birthday by sharing different events, people, circumstances, and maybe even books/movies that have had a significant impact on my life in my first thirty years of living. I am not going to do the blogs in any particular order. For some things, I may have to do several posts just to get the impact across. Some may be humorous, but most are probably going to be on the serious side. I am really excited about turning thirty. I think it is going to be a fun time of reflecting for me over the next few weeks as I think about what I should write about. I think it will also be fun for readers of my blog to see what I have chosen to share that has shaped me in the first thirty years of my life. I hope that you will join me on my journey the next thirty days as I countdown to thirty!

No comments: