Thursday, October 2, 2008

College Football

Last weekend is an example of why football season is my favorite season of the year. It started on Thursday with USC losing. I did not watch the game. I had no interest in watching USC blow out Oregon State. I am going to have to learn to flip it over just to check the score every once in a while because I missed an excellent opportunity to watch the supposed "good enough to be an NFL team" Trojans fall. Saturday was even better. Texas made Arkansas look like a high school team. Alabama embarrassed Georgia quite possibly like they have never been embarrassed before. I venture to bet that we will not be seeing the funeral attire for a while!! Michigan knocked off the top ten ranked (OVERRATED) Wisconsin team. Those victories meant that three of my favorite teams had favorable outcomes in what were supposed to be tough match-ups. I love football season!!

No comments: