Thursday, May 1, 2008

Politics

It is hard to get away from politics right now.  I am not a big fan of politics, and that is pretty true on all levels.  I do vote and think that I should vote.  What I find sickening right now is how Hillary is trying to use Obama's pastor situation to propel herself past Obama.  She is saying that she would not remain a member of the church if her pastor says things like Wright has been saying.  Of course she wouldn't because she only does what benefits her politically, like staying married to a man involved in several sex scandals because his name benefits her.  I am not saying that I condone anything that Obama has said or done because I think that he has taken advantage of situations just to benefit politically as well.  I guess that is the nature of politics, but it is dishonest (which is scary since we basically promote a lack of trust in our leadership by making everything all about image).  This blog will have to be one for the rant category.

1 comment:

Progressive Pinhead said...

They need to come together and reach an agreement about the nomination with each other, at this point the primary is about little more then personality differences, and it is really going to hurt the part in November.