Monday, May 12, 2008

Blog of the Week - Following Judah's Lion

It has been a while since I posted a blog of the week.  Sometimes I wait for something to catch my eye.  Sometimes I use the posting as a break from work.  Since nothing has jumped out at me and/or I haven't taken many breaks while at work (at least not for blog writing), it has been a while since I posted from another's blog.  Today, that changed.

One of my favorite hymns of all time is When I Survey the Wondrous Cross.  When all of the verses are sung, the listener cannot help but obtain a picture of the cross and the theology behind the cross.  At Following Judah's Lion, the author of the blog has written reflections on each of the phrases in this great hymn.  I hope that you take a few minutes to read over the words of this hymn and the blogger's reflections, then spend some time reflecting on the wondrous cross and the Savior.

No comments: