Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog of the Week - Albert Mohler

I know that it has been a while since I posted a blog of the week, so maybe I should change the name! Anyway, I thought that it would be a good time to mention the blog that Albert Mohler, President of Southern Seminary, writes to update on current issues facing culture and the church. I enjoy reading the blog because he addresses things with a Christian perspective. It is important for the church to view current events through a Christian worldview based on the Scripture instead of just taking news with the media's spin on it. His views on culture are very conservative, and I agree with him most of the time. I suggest reading this blog in order to see the greater implications of news stories that we may see and pay little attention to.

No comments: