Thursday, September 20, 2007

Something That Confused Me

I came across this today in my habitual perusing of blogs that I have bookmarked, and it made me wonder what is going on with these people.  Just the title was enough to catch my attention: An Irony Wrapped in an Enigma Inside an Oddity.  What a title!  As I read on, I had to read and re-read the content several times.  It seems that there is a couple in Sydney (Australia I presume) that was having marital problems.  The husband and the wife both started visiting chat rooms and talking with others about the marital problems.  "Sweetie" and "Prince of Joy" started talking about their spouses, complaining, talking through the marital problems, and fell in love online.  They decided to meet, and when they showed up at the date, they found out they had really been chatting and falling in love with each other online.  So now they can live happily ever after because they have worked through their problems and fallen in love again, right?  Wrong.  They file for divorce instead.  I guess that neither could get over the fact that the other had tried to have an online relationship and actually meet the person.  I am not sure.  All I know is that the story and the ending are messed up!

No comments: