Friday, June 22, 2007

Tazmanian T

If you have been following my blog, you all know how neurotic Lil T is. Now he has a new trick. He turns into the Tazmanian Devil any time that you blow the hairdryer on him. Just point while on, and he starts turning in circles growling like Taz in a tornado. The funny thing is he likes it. If it happens to be a morning when I am not blow drying my hair, he camps out in the bathroom sitting beside the hairdryer barking. I have to physically remove him from the bathroom. It's crazy!

This morning I woke up to a surprise. His breath smelled great ... because he found my pack of gum (all approximately 20-30 pieces of it) and given the state of his room, he must have played with the gum all night. As far as I can tell, he didn't eat any pieces but just licked some of them as he batted them around the room. So now I am out of gum, and have learned not to store my gum in the room he is in.

No comments: