Thursday, June 28, 2007

:-)

Well it has been a while since I last blogged, although, by a while is still less than a week. I think that is partly because I have been busy at work, and not used the blog as a break this week. Additionally, what I wanted to, and did, write about wasn't necessarily something that should be posted for public view.

So what is new with me? I have now entered the wonderful world of home ownership, meaning that I have had to call the air conditioner guy and the plumber to fix various things. Thank goodness I insisted on getting the 1-year home warranty insurance! Yesterday the air conditioner died, and today I found out it was only because of a fuse, which I now know where they are located and how to change one. Basically, I paid my little homeowner co-pay to have a lesson in fuse changing, but cold air is now coming out of the vents, which probably makes my furry, long-haired, over-active dog really happy! Speaking of Lil T, he is now spending the majority of the time in the kitchen after deciding he wanted to learn Greek by ingesting pages of my Greek dictionary. Since the kitchen seems to be the only place I don't have books lying around, it seemed the most logical place for him. Day two and he is a happier camper (until the air broke) and, from the sound of it, really enjoys running in circles on the linoleum.

I am continuing to study the minor prophets for Sunday School. This Sunday past was Habakkuk. Amazing stuff! I will have to blog about it later because it would make this a mini-book. Combine my studies of Ephesians with Jude and now Habakkuk, and I can feel myself becoming more grounded in doctrine and discernment than ever. Challenging lessons to learn!

No comments: