Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Pet Bee

Last night I was sitting on my couch watching American Idol calmly with the dog running about when two friends came over. One friend had some sort of bug tied on a string that was flying around, and needless to say, I also started flying around the house. Turns out he had a "pet bumblebee." The dog went crazy, I went crazy, he thought it was funny to chase me around, and the bee was thankfully injured. The bee was tied to a string so that it could still fly around but the string also acted as a leash. I kicked the bee out of the house, and later the bee succumbed to its injuries. I think that I will be investing in a fly swatter to deal with any future pet bees. This is what I get for hanging out with college aged boys too much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

interesting, never heard of that