Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are some fun pictures of my cousin's children from Thanksgiving. James is the oldest, Luke the middle child, and Emily the youngest. For some reason, James and Luke think that I am just a big toy to play with. This year, though, I was the puppy-sitter because they just got a new miniature daschund and they were afraid that my cousin Lisa, who loves animals, was going to steal it. They did not get nervous about me stealing the dog until I let them know that I have a dog at home that needs a friend because he doesn't have another dog to play with. James said that their dog did not have a dog friend to play with either. Then he got nervous because maybe it would be better for the dogs to be friends, and maybe I would take her. Children are so funny!

James



Luke


Emily


Brotherly Love




No comments: