Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Dump

I go through phases in my blogging. Sometimes I have lots I want to write, but no time to write it. Other times I have lots of time, but nothing comes to mind to write. Here recently, I have had many things on my mind, but I have been waiting for the right time to write about them. Some may never make it to the blog. Others have been drafted and redrafted in my head many times and are almost ready. There are also ideas that pop into my head that act like they must be written about immediately. When I go through dry spells on the blog, it seems that several of those events occur all at once. This week might be a writing week. You may not hear from me for months afterward. This is not an apology for lack of blogging ... or an excuse. It is just an explanation of how my brain works.

No comments: